Guyssss! I’m so excited to be launching a new series every coming every week with my some of REAL life and virtual besties: Stephanie & Lynneah who will be hopping in next Tuesday!
Every week, we will be sharing ten RANDOM things that we are loving. Each of us will have a different list, so check out everyone’s page and get inspired! No rhyme or reason, just that they are giving us life that week. You’ll see this is very casual, like phone photos casual!
I’m so excited, let’s dive in:
1) A favorite snack: I cannot get enough of these Taro wafers right now.
2) This adorable mudroom shelf I snagged at Ikea for only 89.00.
3) This book: “Present Over Perfect” if you are like me and you’ve been hungry for less technology, less rushing, and more connection. Check this out, it has really inspired and encouraged me.
4) The show “The Kids Are Alright” over on ABC. I fall a little more in love with this darling Catholic family every week. Binge it over on Hulu for some laughs!
5) My friend Katie’s new podcast: “If I’m Being Honest.” It is so honest, so poignant, and the list of speakers she’s bringing on in season one… ohhh.. it’s going to be amazing!
6) The children’s game: Sleeping Queens. Grab a copy to plan as a family, I think you’ll love it!
7) These prints from the Target Dollar Spot. Like why are they so cute? They were only 5 bucks! I put our unity candle in between the two and now my master bathroom sink is so loving!
8) This dress from Abercrombie & Fitch.
9) The Cozi app– I love this app you guys for managing our crazy schedules and it is FREE.
10) Because it’s so cute, I can’t get enough of this photo of Sawyer & our dog from our recent trip to ABQ!