I love watching movies. I find it so relaxing, so I thought why not make a fun blog post on my favorite movies on Redbox right now. Plus, I think a good redbox at home date night is so nice when the kids have gone to bed! (Don’t forget you can find find promo codes for free movie rentals online!)
Be sure to hop over to Ms. Bishop’s page and see what she’s sharing for her TT10 this week!
1) Instant Family– This is the most amazing movie I’ve seen this year! So sweet! Highly recommend. Pretty much just wrote this post so I could recommend this movie!
2) Ralph Breaks The Internet– If you haven’t seen this one yet, it is the best family movie I’ve seen this year, we loved it.
3) A Star Is Born– This movie is so romantic, the perfect date night at home movie!
4) The Hate U Give– I haven’t got to watch this movie yet, but the book was so good and so important. The movie must be very good, because I’ve tried on three occasions now to get it from Redbox with no luck.
5) Bohemian Rhapsody- This is not one for after bedtime, because you’ll be singing so loud the kids wake up. I wish I had done this one as a lady’s night movie night!
6) Fantastic Beasts and the crimes of Grindelwald- We will be renting this one on Friday night, as we are a Harry Potter family now an don’t let any of these films go unwatched.
7) Ben Is Back- This was a movie I really wanted to see in theaters, so I will definitely be grabbing it. I had sooo many people say it was a must see!
8) Widows- This one got my attention, because of the amazing cast! If Viola Davis is in it, there’s a 100% chance of me watching. I just watched the preview this one and plan to pick it up tonight.
9) Can You Ever Forgive Me?– I want to see this one just to see Melissa McCarthy play a more serious role. (& My dear friend said it was her favorite movie she’s seen in a long time!)
10) Creed II- This would be an epic date night movie for post bedtime. (Plus, Michael B. Jordan & Sylvester Stalone!) Come on!
Have you rented anything you’ve loved lately?! Comment below and let us know!