You guys know Mrs. Bishop and I have been having a blast doing these Tuesday Top 10’s for you guys! So, this weekend we are bringing a new blogger on board for this, Andrea from Andrea AKA Mommy— you can find her Tuesday Top 10 right here!
I made a last minute decision to make my TT10 a special edition, freebie edition. So, I’m sharing 10 free things from the internet that I am loving!
1) This Free Printable Poster from Dad Tired.
He is one of my favorite podcasters out there, and I saw on his Insta-stories recently that he was giving away this poster for free! How beautiful is this?
2) The Year Of Less by Cait Flanders- You can definitely buy a copy of this book, but I added it because #library. I listened to it IN ONE SINGLE DAY on Hoopla for free. It was soooooo good. I have been on a major journey towards a simpler life, with less chaos, less stuff, and more peace and stillness. Listening to Cait felt like listening to a friend walking through the same journey for less excess and more experience.
3) Don’t Mom Alone Podcast– – I have an iPhone, but I know you can listen on androids with apps like Stitcher! This is such a wonderful podcast, and each episode feels like a conversation with a real life mentor.
4) Cozi App- With both boys in school, sports, dinner, working from home, etc. I have always preferred a paper planning option, BUT Cozi was something I found online one day and our family has loved using it. So, basically each member of the family has a specific color and you can have all four schedules separate yet synced. We can also add items to a shared grocery list, which is just revolutionary!
5) The Home Depot Kid’s Free Build!–– We try to go to these anytime we can, I absolutely love them. For the March Workshop, they will be doing a clock tray project that looks really fun!
6) There’s also a fun LEGO Movie Event Happening at Target that I wanted to share with you guys! (check your Target, mine isn’t participating but hopefully yours is!)
7) AND.. There’s a free LEGO event happening at Barnes & Noble. This one looks amazing! It says the kids will be building a mini Emmett Dream house, but I’m not sure if that means with LEGOs or building it with something else.
8) Free Book From Audible– Treat Yo Self to a free book from Audible, if you haven’t already. Some that I’ve loved: Dear Mr. Knightley, Liturgy of the Ordinary, Missional Motherhood, A Simple Favor.
9) Get A Free Trial of Hulu— So, you can watch the Goldbergs and laugh at how hilarious it is!
10) These Incredibles 2 Movie Printables I recently shared so you can have a fun movie night of your own & also get in some fun craft time too!