Disclosure: I did receive the lean protein bites as a complimentary product to test out and see if I like! All opinions expressed are my own.
We are back with another exciting Tuesday Top 10, I’ve been having a lot of fun each week taking note of things I’m loving as I go through each week. I’ve also grown to love looking forward to seeing my girl Mrs. Bishop comes up with for her list each week!
Here’s my list for this week:
1) This Book– I’m not entirely done, but it is so beautiful I had to share. “The Heart Between Us” by Lindsay Harrel. It’s the story of a lady who receives a heart from a donor, it’s a beautifully, beautifully written book.
2) These silicone molds— We’ve been making a lot of random stuff in these unique molds. Right now, I’m working on crayon mini-figs for Valentine’s Day.
2) These Detour Lean Muscle Bites– I’ve been loving these as an afternoon snack. They are 80 calories, 40g of protein and give me just that right amount of energy to tackle the witching hour! I’ve been treating myself to one in the school pick up line, and that’s been perfect. If you want to grab some for yourself.
4) I’m loving this round up of books from 2018, Mrs. Bishop put together. I put all these on my 2019 reading list, and thought you might enjoy it too!
5) My day designer planner– This thing is not only beautiful, but it’s nice and concise. I love that that it offers several options for mapping out your day.
6) My GoPro Camera- You know, I’ve had this thing for nearly two years, but only really started using it. If you’ve been on the fence or looking for a good gift suggestion, consider the GoPro! It’s fun and I love documenting our lives through its lens.
7) Warrior Kid Podcast (and book series) — Since I’ve been linking back to a kid option this week I want to highlight a podcast and series of books my kids love. Warrior Kid pocast, check it out!
8) Target spot Valentine’s Day items- I got Sawyer’s class Dinosaur items (slime, goodie bags, and stickers) I got us a bingo game for 1.00 to play, and a couple little decor items. None of it was over 3 bucks!
9) Spot it– I love playing spot it with the boys, and there are so many versions. BONUS — It’s a compact game so doesn’t take up a ton of room!
10) Work out leggings from Victoria’s Secret– I recently grabbed a pair of these as they were on sale, and man.. I am so impressed. They are great quality!