Welcome back for another week of Tuesday Top 10! Sharing 10 things I’m loving this week with you guys!
1) The Goldbergs– HOW have I never seen this show?! It is so hilarious and I adore it. Watch it on Hulu!
2) LEGOLAND Florida- We had the best time visiting and I cannot wait to share all the details with you in a long form blog post. I will tell you it was so fun for the entire family.
3) Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter Ice Cream- If you’re a fan of the cookie butter products, then you will love this!
4) The Purpose Show podcast- This is my favorite podcast! Every episode feels like chatting with a friend who has all the same priorities as me. If you’re interested in simplifying your home, having some great systems for running a household, and general encouragement– this is your podcast!
5) Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty. I’m finally getting around to reading this one and so far, so good. She’s one of my favorite authors so I can’t say I’m surprised.
6) The Wild Robot– This is actually a children’s book, but a friend suggested and the whole family loved it on our weekend getaway we listened to the audio book and it was so fun.
7) Omaha Steaks delivery- We got this for a gift at Christmas, and everything we’ve tried has been so tasty and high quality.
8) Lip paint from Tarte- This has been my favorite lip gloss lately! It’s so long lasting, and I love how it feels painted on.
9) Green tea frapps- This is not unique to this week. I love these, but rarely treat myself to one. With traveling this week, I grabbed one and fell in love all over again.
10) The Little Giants- We just watched this oldie but a goodie with the boys and I forgot how much I love this movie!! Have a retro movie night and watch it!